GI/HDGI/Galvanised steel/Galvanized coils
HGI/GI/Hot dip Galvnaized steel coil/Galvanized steel coil G550 z275/zinc steel/steel coil/zinc steel coil/Hot dip zinc steel coil
- Product Description:GI COIL,GI SHEET, GI PLATES DX 51D/SGCC,G350,G550
- Product Name: Hot dip galvanized steel coil /Galvanzied steel Coil/HDGI/GI /GI Coil /GI sheet
- Base Metal:cold rolled steel coil
- Spangle:zero spangle, regular spangle,mini spangle,big spangle
- Thickness: from 0.15mm to 5.0 mm
- Width:from 600mm to 1500 mm
- Grade:DX51D,DX52D/DX53D/DX54D, S350, S400,S450, S550, G550,SGCC,G350ST01Z,CSA,CSB,FSA,FSB,DDS
- Zinc coating:From z60g/m2 to z600g/m2 , z60g/m2,z80g/m2,z90g/m2,z100g/m2, z120g/m2,z140g/m2, z150g/m2, z160g/m2, z180g/m2, z200g/m2,z250g/m2, z275g/m2, z300g/m2, z400g/m2, z500g/m2, z600g/m2
- Minimum order quantity:20 ton for each size.
- Certification:ISO9001, SGS
- Payment terms: TT or LC at sight.
- Application:Building field;Home appliances;Automatic Industry
Our GI demand exceeds supply with the consummation market sales system and sufficient sources of products and circumspect after-sale service. Our company always observes the policy“customer list, high quality and timely service”We are lloking forwarders to creating an illustrious future together with our partner all over the world.
Galvanized sheet or coil is defined as a carbon steel sheet coated with zinc on both sides. Continuous hot dipping, or electro-galvanizing are the two processes used to produce galvanized sheet and coil. Generally speaking, the hot dip process consists of passing the steel through a bath of molten zinc. The electro-galvanizing process consists of the application of zinc by electrolytic disposition. The result is a layer of zinc tightly adhering to the base metal through an iron-zinc bonding layer.
A zinc coating is one of the most effective and economical methods of protecting bare steel from a corroding environment. The zinc not only serves as a barrier between the steel and the environment, it will sacrifice itself to protect the underlying steel sheet. Sacrificial, or galvanic protection occurs when two dissimilar metals are in contact and coupled with water and oxygen. Zinc corrodes preferentially to the iron in steel. This protection prevents corrosion of the steel at areas not covered with zinc. Thus, the spread of corrosion from cut edges, drill holes, etc. is minimized.
Our Hot-dipped Galvanized products, as well as our Galvannealed (zinc-iron alloy coated) products are manufactured to ASTM A-653 specifications. Our Electrogalvanized products conform to ASTM A-879.
We supply to GI,HDGI,HGI,Hot dip Galvnaized steel coil,zinc steel,steel coil, zinc steel coil, Hot dip zinc steel coil,H-D-G-I,galvanized steel coil G550 z300,galvanized steel coil G350 z300,galvanized steel coil z275,gi coil,gi coils,galvanised steel,galvanized iron coil,galvanized coil,galvanized iron coil,galvanised steel,galvanized steel coil z275,hot dipped galvanized steel coil,galvanized steel coil,dx51d z100 galvanized steel coil,dx51d z200 galvanized steel coil, galvanized steel coil G550 z300,galvanized steel coil G350 z400,galvanized steel coil G550 z500,galvanized steel coil G350 z600,galvanized steel coil G550 z275,galvanized steel coil G550 z200 etc.
- Each bare coil to be securely tied with two bands through the eye of coil (or not) and one circumferential.
- the contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
- Coil then to be properly wrapped with water proof /resistant paper, it then to be properly and completely metal wrapped.
- Wooden and iron pallet can be used or as your requirements.
- And each packed coil to be properly wrapped with band, three-six such band through the eye of coil at about equal distance
- Sales Manager: Cathy
- Email: Gwb@tradesteelcoil.com