Electro galvanized Steel
Chromate-Free Anti-Fingerprinting Electro galvanized Steel Sheet/SECC/ SECD/ SECE/Electro galvanized Steel Plate/Electro galvanized Steel Coil/
- Product Description: Electro galvanized steel/ SECC/ SECD/ SECE/ DC01+ZE/ DC03+ZE/ DC04+ZE/ JEC 270C / JEC 270D / JEC 270E/ DX1/ DX2/ DX3/ Electro galvanized Steel sheet/ Electro galvanized Steel plate/ Electro galvanized Steel coil
- Product Name: Hot dip galvanized steel coil / Galvanized steel Coil/HDGI/GI /GI Coil /GI sheet/ Electro galvanized steel/ SECC/ SECD/ SECE/ DC01+ZE/ DC03+ZE/ DC04+ZE/ JEC 270C / JEC 270D / JEC 270E/ DX1/ DX2/ DX3
- Base Metal: cold rolled steel coil
- Spangle: No spangle, free spangle
- Thickness: from 0.40mm to 2.0 mm
- Width: from 800mm to 1400 mm
- Coating Mass(per side): z10g/m2 to z40g/m2;
- Standard: Q/BQB 430-2003, EN 10152-1993, JIS G3313-1998(Z), JFS A3021-1998(Z), GB/T 17675-1995, ASTM A591-98(基板）
- Grade: SECC/SECD/SECE
- Minimum order quantity: 20 ton for each size.
- Certification:ISO9001, SGS
- Payment terms: TT or LC at sight.
Our GI demand exceeds supply with the consummation market sales system and sufficient sources of products and circumspect after-sale service. Our company always observes the policy“customer list, high quality and timely service” We are looking forwarders to creating an illustrious future together with our partner all over the world.
The chromium-free anti-fingerprinting electro-galvanized steel products as presented herein conform to the laws and by-laws
Directive 2002/95/EC on the restriction on the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment;
Directive 2002/96/EC on waste in electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE);
Notes: The RoHS and WEEE directives were both issued on Jan, 27, 2003, while RoHS Directive went into effect as of Jul.1, 2006 and
WEEE Directive as of Aug.13, 2005.
Directive 2006/122/EC (PFOS) on the restriction on the marketing and use of certain dangerous substances and preparations
Notes: This directive was issued and went into effect as of Dec.27, 2006, and it is required all EU member states shall implement the
restriction measures as of Jun.27, 2006.
Directive 1907/2006/EC (REACH) Concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals;
Notes: This regulation was a new EC legislation as of Dec. 2006 and went into effect as of Jun.1, 2007;
Japan’s “Directive on Promoting the Effective Use of Resources” that went into effect as of Jul.1, 2006;
China’s “Administrative Regulation on the prevention and treatment of the pollution of Electronic and Information Products”
(the directive of the State Information Industry Ministry No. 39)
Notes: This regulation was issued as of Feb.28, 2006 and went into effect as of Mar.1, 2007.
The information contained in this publication is typical properties for products (excluding identified as “specified value”.) The use of the information is at the reader’s risk and it is not warranted for the technical information included herein. The information in this publication should be subject to modification without notice. Please contact concerned department for the newest information.
Liquid crystal monolayer, enclosures for DVD, set top box, hi-fi set, and computer, communication equipment, navigational instruments, OA equipment (including duplicating, machine, printer,. Deep drawing uses (including micro motor, fan) etc.
- Each bare coil to be securely tied with two bands through the eye of coil (or not) and one circumferential.
- the contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
- Coil then to be properly wrapped with water proof /resistant paper, it then to be properly and completely metal wrapped.
- Wooden and iron pallet can be used or as your requirements.
- And each packed coil to be properly wrapped with band, three-six such band through the eye of coil at about equal distance
- Sales Manager: Cathy
- Email: Gwb@tradesteelcoil.com
- Cell phone/ we chat/ Whatsapp:(0086)153-7012-5503