Cold Rolled Steel Coil
SPCD / SPCE/CRC/Cold Rolled Steel Coil/Cold Rolled Steel/Cold Rolled Steel sheet/Cold Rolled Steel plate
Q195, SPCC, SAE 1006, SAE 1008 Continuous Black annealed Cold rolled steel strips
- Width: 610MM/630MM/685MM/720/1010MM/914MM/1000MM/1200MM/1220MM/1250MM
- Thickness: 0.30-3.00mm
- Double surface full black. Coil ID: 508mm
- Steel Grade: Q195, SPCC, SAE 1006, SAE 1008, etc.
- Packing: With edge protector, steel hoop and seals, Export wrapped, , ID and OD protection or as per customers’ requirements
- No trimmed & welded joint
- Surface conditions: Continuous black annealing or batch annealing
- Cutting and slitting can be requested as customer’s designation
- High precision of dimensional tolerance
- Excellent mechanical property such as the yield strength and tensile strength, etc.
- Being highly resistant to denting
- Exhibits useful magnetic properties
- High quality surface finish and get well prepared for the surface coating
- Available in a variety of sizes and shapes with characteristics useful in a wide range of applications
- Thickness: 0.3-3.0mm
- Width: 610-1250mm
- Inner Diameter: 508-610mm
- Weight of Steel Coil: 3-15MT
- Heat Treatment: Box Annealed
- Margin Status: EC & EM
- Surface Quality: FB & FC
- Surface Treatment: Oiling
- Surface Status: Bright & Dull & Black
- Each bare coil to be securely tied with two bands through the eye of coil (or not) and one circumferential.
- the contact points of these bands on the coil edge to be protect with edge protectors.
- Coil then to be properly wrapped with water proof /resistant paper, it then to be properly and completely metal wrapped.
- Wooden and iron pallet can be used or as your requirements.
- And each packed coil to be properly wrapped with band, three-six such band through the eye of coil at about equal distance
- Sales Manager: Cathy
- Email: Gwb@tradesteelcoil.com